Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
• Your booking will be confirmed by email, which you should bring with you on the day of your booking.
• Payments for all tours, birthday parties or cooking classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• In exceptional circumstances, tickets may be altered. Additional charges may apply.
• Please ensure that your confirmation email matches your preferred booking date as once purchased, the date for which the ticket has been purchased cannot be changed.
• Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your tour time or birthday party.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Issue of Tickets to visit the Butlers Chocolate Experience
• It is your responsibility to check prior to your purchase that the info you have supplied to us in respect of your eticket requirements is accurate. Butlers Chocolates is only responsible for issuing tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
• Tours are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change tour times.
Ticket Purchase and Validity
• Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
• Any additional persons wishing to enter the Butlers Chocolate Experience with eticket holder on the day of a booked tour will be required to pay the normal entry fee of €13.50. Please ensure that you have booked the correct amount of places as there may not have available spaces for additional tickets on the day.
Definition of Classes
• A child is a person aged from 0 years old to 12 years old.
• Children will not be permitted entry without an adult.
• Children under three are entitled to free entry but a ticket must be booked in their name.
• It is prohibited to use any photographic or recording equipment while visiting Butlers Chocolates, aside from in the Experience Room only.
• Only food purchased on the premises may be consumed in the onsite Butlers Chocolate Café. However an outdoor picnic area is available for use if you wish to bring your own picnic
• Unfortunately we cannot issue refunds for cancellations.
Group Cancellation Policy
• Tour cancellations must be sent by email to email@example.com
• Cancellations will be accepted without penalty up to 10 days in advance of the tour date
• Cancellations made up to 48 hours in advance of the tour will be charged at 50% of the total fee
• Cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date will be charged at 100% of the total fee
• Canfirmation of the final attendance numbers must be emailed 7 days in advance of the tour
• No refunds will be issued for non-attendees on the day of the tour
Who we are
Information collected and its use
We take our customer’s privacy very seriously. When you place an order with us, you have the option of opening an account with us and we may request that you provide some personal information which is necessary to process your order. The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Please note that we do not store any credit card details.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order and to provide after sales service. If you decide to become a member of www.butlerschocolates.com, you can choose to receive emails about important changes to this policy, our terms and conditions, changes to our website, new products, features or services, reminders of final shipping dates at seasonal times of the year or other information we may consider relevant. You can also choose not to receive such information by changing your communication preferences in your account
Sharing your information with other parties
Any marketing or promotional correspondence we do send to you will contain an option to unsubscribe from future mail. If you choose not to use our secure website and send us your credit card details directly, we cannot be responsible for the manner in which you transmit this information to us. However, we can assure you that access to this information shall be strictly limited to authorised personnel only.
Butlerschocolates.com uses “cookies”, which enable us to remember you from your previous visit. These cookies do not store any personal information about you.
We will keep a record of the purchases you make through our website. We may use this data to present you with relevant product choices to ensure a better online shopping experience on our website. You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the Website Administrator, Butlers Chocolates, Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17, Ireland
Please note, should a cookery demo not reach the required number of participants it may be postponed or cancelled. In such a situation, we will offer an alternative class for you to attend at a later date. Demos must be prepaid upon booking, and are non-refundable, but are transferable to alternative dates, provided class spaces allow.
Please note that production in the factory runs Monday to Friday 9am – 4.30pm